Airbnb launches Live a Richer Life Campaign
Airbnb.com recently launched a live a richer life campaign as well as a calculator that shows you how much extra money you could be making by renting out that spare bedroom, or your entire apartment to travellers.
The top reasons people are bcoming hosts on Airbnb are
- To help pay the mortgage
- To fund a trip overseas
- To save for a new house/car
If you haven’t listed with Airbnb you should at least try the calculator – it showed me that by renting out our spare room to travellers in Sydney we could make on average $1140 per month. Given that our listing is starts at $89 per night as you can imagine we are making quite a bit more than this on average. (Apartments in New York on average are netting $21,000 per year according to this story)
What are you waiting for – hop on over to Airbnb now and list your room now and start saving for that holiday/car/new house.
About the Author - Ross
I'm an Airbnb Host from Sydney, Australia. We love travelling the world and hosting other like minded travellers. Come and stay with us!
Subscribe & Get A Free Airbnb Book
Airbnb Air Ambassador
Thinking of being a Airbnb Host?
Get a USD$50 Bonus when you signup and accept your first reservation.Click here to find out more.
Popular Right Now
New on Probnb.com
- Airbnb Announce Simplification of Verified ID
- Get My Two Airbnb Kindle eBooks For Free This Weekend
- Airbnb Community Contributes AUD $214 Million to Sydney and its Suburbs
- Airbnb Launches New Mobile Apps, Superhosts Back in 2014
- November 2013 Airbnb Coupon Codes
- Airbnb Open – A Global Host Event
- Airbnb Introduces Instant Bookings For Hosts