EasyGuests (www.easyguests.com) is a new service that allows you to outsource a lot of the day to day tasks of your Airbnb property such as key exchange, cleaning, pricing optimisation and guest transportation.
EasyGuests is now available for hosts in New York, Paris and London with more cities to be rolled out in 2015.
I asked Ali what got him started in this business.
“We started EasyGuests from our own need as AirBnB guests and hosts. While traveling for work, Mima’s apartment in Paris and Ali’s apartment in NYC were always hard to manage while away. As hosts, we wanted during our workdays to have the burden of managing keys, providing sheets & towels, cleaning, reservations, directions and all the time consuming management to be taken care by a professional team, to keep our great reviews and maximize the returns of our rentals. We also wanted our guests to have a comfortable and reliable host, with amenities that differentiate from other properties. That’s why we created EasyGuests.” said Ali
Having local people on the ground is important for EasyGuests as they grow. “We still provide the virtual management option like our competition, but the market shows that hosts prefer the local presence on the ground.” said Founder Ali.
- Cleaning – Professional cleaners prepare your home with EasyGuests linens, towels, and supplies, including a guest welcome pack.
- Check In & Out – A local meet and greet for guests
- Transportation – Shuttle service arrangement for your guests
- Pricing Optimisation – Optimize the pricing of your home on multiple platforms
- Business Program – provision of fast broadband, a printer and espresso machine to cater for business travelers.
- In beta is the EasyGuests Virtual plan in which EasyGuests handle all guest communication, organise cleaning check in and key exchanges as well as pricing optimisation.
EasyGuests offer a number of pricing options depending on the hosts needs.
- Check In/Out is $35 per service
- EasyGuests Starter includes Check in/Out, Cleaning and Key Management for $85
- EasyGuests Plus offers the same as Starter with laundry included for $125
- EasyGuests Platinum offers all of the above plus management, pricing optimisation, replacement of household goods and the business package in exchange for 18% of monthly revenue
EasyGuests Virtual plan in which EasyGuests handle all guest communication, organise cleaning check in and key exchanges as well as pricing optimisation for 2% of monthly revenue.
In 2015 EasyGuests will open in more markets with Miami, Montreal and Munich by March 2015 and opening ten further cities during 2015.
I asked Ali how he stood out from his competition in the emerging Airbnb Management sector such as Guesty and Proprly. “We only focus on the cities we are physically present as we believe that if AirBnB decides to offer the virtual management service, that will put the virtual managers out of business. It will be harder for Airbnb to hire local presence in each of those cities. Concerning the other type of competition, we believe they are high end cleaning companies, and companies such as Handy can in the future provide a similar product. We are the only international one to my knowledge, and the only one developing a hospitality loyalty program that will allow guests to move between our hosts in the main International locations”
EasyGuests 20% Discount For Probnb.com Readers
As a special deal for Probnb.com readers, Ali will give you 20% off your first service. Just mention Probnb.com when making your booking.
Signup to EasyGuests.com Now and get 20% off your first service.